Total Annihilation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Total Annihilation from your PCCavedog Entertainment
. Open here
for more information on Cavedog Entertainment. Usually the Total Annihilation program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total Annihilation directory, depending on the user's option during install. Total Annihilation's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. TotalA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.12 MB (1178624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Total Annihilation. They take about 2.12 MB (2220544
bytes) on disk.
- TAE.EXE (1,017.50 KB)
- TotalA.exe (1.12 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Total Annihilation we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total Annihilation
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total Annihilation\SAVEGAME\mike.SAV
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cavedog Entertainment\Total Annihilation
Total Annihilation is an application offered by the software company Cavedog Entertainment. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Total Annihilation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Total Annihilation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total Annihilation or simply click the Search field and type in "Total Annihilation". If it is installed on your PC the Total Annihilation application will be found very quickly. After you select Total Annihilation in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Total Annihilation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Total Annihilation.
8. After removing Total Annihilation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Total Annihilation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Total Annihilation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Total Annihilation by Cavedog Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Annihilation by Cavedog Entertainment is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Total Annihilation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:14:00.767