This web page contains complete information on how to remove Total Alerts for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Total Alerts from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Total Alerts's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Total Alerts". The application's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Total Alerts. They occupy about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This data is about Total Alerts version 1.0
Total Alerts is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Total Alerts is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Total Alerts from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Total Alerts or simply click the Search feature and type in "Total Alerts". If it exists on your system the Total Alerts app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Total Alerts in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Total Alerts, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Total Alerts.
8. After removing Total Alerts, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Total Alerts that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Total Alerts using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Total Alerts by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Total Alerts by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Total Alerts supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:21:50.153