Total 3D Home
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Total 3D Home for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Total 3D Home from your computerIndividual Software, Inc
. You can read more on Individual Software, Inc or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Total 3D Home can be seen at http://www.individualsoftware.com
. The entire uninstall command line for Total 3D Home is C:\PROGRA~1\TOTAL3~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\TOTAL3~1\INSTALL.LOG. ISI Updater.exe is the Total 3D Home's main executable file and it occupies circa 233.55 KB (239152 bytes) on disk.
Total 3D Home installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.46 MB (3628336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DocumentLauncher.exe (36.00 KB)
- ISI Updater.exe (233.55 KB)
- PictureObjectMgr.exe (452.00 KB)
- Register.exe (215.60 KB)
- TaskGuide.exe (180.00 KB)
- TotalHome.exe (1.96 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (32.00 KB)
- UNWISE.exe (152.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0
of Total 3D Home.
Total 3D Home is a program released by Individual Software, Inc. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Total 3D Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Total 3D Home from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Total 3D Home or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Total 3D Home". If it is installed on your PC the Total 3D Home program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Total 3D Home in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Total 3D Home, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Total 3D Home:
- The software company is: http://www.individualsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\TOTAL3~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\TOTAL3~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Total 3D Home.
8. After uninstalling Total 3D Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Total 3D Home which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Total 3D Home using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Total 3D Home by Individual Software, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Total 3D Home by Individual Software, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Total 3D Home in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 03:25:51.650