TorrentsTime Media Player
This info is about TorrentsTime Media Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TorrentsTime Media Player from your computerTorrents Time
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Torrents Time. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TorrentsTime Media Player directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. TorrentsTime Media Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TorrentsTime Media Player\unins000.exe. TTPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.85 MB (5085720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TorrentsTime Media Player. They take about 14.44 MB (15139249
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- TTPlayer.exe (4.85 MB)
- TTService.exe (3.38 MB)
- node.exe (5.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of TorrentsTime Media Player. Click on the links below for other TorrentsTime Media Player versions:
TorrentsTime Media Player is an application marketed by the software company Torrents Time. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove TorrentsTime Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TorrentsTime Media Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TorrentsTime Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "TorrentsTime Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the TorrentsTime Media Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TorrentsTime Media Player in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TorrentsTime Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TorrentsTime Media Player.
8. After uninstalling TorrentsTime Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TorrentsTime Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TorrentsTime Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TorrentsTime Media Player by Torrents Time from your PC, nor are we saying that TorrentsTime Media Player by Torrents Time is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TorrentsTime Media Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:20:44.057