Torrent Stream 2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Torrent Stream 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Torrent Stream 2.0 from your PCTorrent Stream
. Check out here
for more info on Torrent Stream. You can read more about related to Torrent Stream 2.0 at http://torrentstream.info/
. Torrent Stream 2.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TorrentStream folder, depending on the user's choice. Torrent Stream 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TorrentStream\Uninstall.exe. Torrent Stream 2.0's primary file takes around 26.12 KB (26744 bytes) and its name is tsengine_stream.exe.
The executable files below are part of Torrent Stream 2.0. They take an average of 456.76 KB (467724
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (146.68 KB)
- tsengine.exe (26.12 KB)
- tsengine_stream.exe (26.12 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- tsplayer.exe (96.62 KB)
- vlc-cache-gen.exe (38.62 KB)
- tsupdate.exe (25.62 KB)
The current page applies to Torrent Stream 2.0 version 2.0
Torrent Stream 2.0 is a program marketed by Torrent Stream. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Torrent Stream 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Torrent Stream 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Torrent Stream 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torrent Stream 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Torrent Stream 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Torrent Stream 2.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Torrent Stream 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Torrent Stream 2.0:
- The software company is: http://torrentstream.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\TorrentStream\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Torrent Stream 2.0.
8. After removing Torrent Stream 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Torrent Stream 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torrent Stream 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Torrent Stream 2.0 by Torrent Stream from your computer, nor are we saying that Torrent Stream 2.0 by Torrent Stream is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Torrent Stream 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 17:36:55.090