Tornado Jockey is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tornado Jockey from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be read here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Tornado Jockey on WildTangent's page. Tornado Jockey is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\WildGames\Tornado Jockey folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Tornado Jockey is C:\Program Files\WildGames\Tornado Jockey\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.01 MB (1060864 bytes) on disk and is named Tornado-WT.exe.
Tornado Jockey installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.93 MB (4125253
bytes) on disk.
- Tornado-WT.exe (1.01 MB)
- Tornado.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 011713
of Tornado Jockey. You can find below info on other versions of Tornado Jockey:
...click to view all...
Tornado Jockey is a program released by WildTangent. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Tornado Jockey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tornado Jockey from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tornado Jockey or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tornado Jockey". If it is installed on your PC the Tornado Jockey program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tornado Jockey in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tornado Jockey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tornado Jockey:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildGames\Tornado Jockey\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tornado Jockey.
8. After uninstalling Tornado Jockey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tornado Jockey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tornado Jockey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tornado Jockey by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Tornado Jockey by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tornado Jockey supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 21:16:01.830