You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TornTV for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TornTV from your PCTornTV.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on TornTV.com. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TornTV.com folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TornTV.com\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TornTV. TornTV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 810.60 KB (830056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside TornTV. They occupy about 877.76 KB (898826
bytes) on disk.
- TornTV.exe (810.60 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.126473
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall TornTV.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\TornTV.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TornTV.com
- C:\Program Files\TornTV.com\torn11.crx
- C:\Program Files\TornTV.com\torntemp.xpi
- C:\Program Files\TornTV.com\TornTV.exe
- C:\Program Files\TornTV.com\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TornTV.com\TornTV.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TornTV.com\Uninstall.lnk
TornTV is an application released by TornTV.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TornTV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TornTV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TornTV or simply click the Search field and type in "TornTV". If it is installed on your PC the TornTV program will be found very quickly. After you select TornTV in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TornTV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TornTV.
8. After uninstalling TornTV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TornTV which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TornTV using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TornTV by TornTV.com from your PC, we are not saying that TornTV by TornTV.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TornTV in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:59:47.543