This web page is about Torch5 0.8.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Torch5 0.8.0 from your PCThe Torch Team
. Go over here
for more information on The Torch Team. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Torch5 0.8.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Torch5 0.8.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Torch5 0.8.0\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. winqlua.exe is the Torch5 0.8.0's primary executable file and it takes approximately 44.50 KB (45568 bytes) on disk.
Torch5 0.8.0 is composed of the following executables which take 197.31 KB (202046
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (56.81 KB)
- lua.exe (12.00 KB)
- luac.exe (73.50 KB)
- qlua.exe (10.50 KB)
- winqlua.exe (44.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Torch5 0.8.0 version 0.8.0
Torch5 0.8.0 is an application offered by the software company The Torch Team. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Torch5 0.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Torch5 0.8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Torch5 0.8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torch5 0.8.0". The Torch5 0.8.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Torch5 0.8.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Torch5 0.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch5 0.8.0.
8. After uninstalling Torch5 0.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Torch5 0.8.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch5 0.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch5 0.8.0 by The Torch Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Torch5 0.8.0 by The Torch Team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch5 0.8.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:30:30.580