This web page is about Torch Music for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Torch Music from your systemTorch Media Inc
. More information about Torch Media Inc can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\mpume.latyeba\AppData\Local\TorchMusic folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Torch Music by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\mpume.latyeba\AppData\Local\TorchMusic\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. TorchMusic.exe is the Torch Music's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.08 MB (1136136 bytes) on disk.
Torch Music installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.51 MB (1579928
bytes) on disk.
- TorchMusic.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (433.39 KB)
This web page is about Torch Music version 126.96.36.1995
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Torch Music:
...click to view all...
Torch Music is a program offered by Torch Media Inc. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Torch Music is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Torch Music using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Torch Music or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Torch Music". If it is installed on your PC the Torch Music application will be found automatically. When you click Torch Music in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Torch Music, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Torch Music.
8. After removing Torch Music, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Torch Music that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Torch Music using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Torch Music by Torch Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Torch Music by Torch Media Inc is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch Music supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 20:23:29.803