How to uninstall Torch from your PC
This web page is about Torch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by Torch Media Inc.
. More information about Torch Media Inc. can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Torch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Torch\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled torch.exe and it has a size of 1.29 MB (1349472 bytes).
Torch is composed of the following executables which take 28.87 MB (30272343
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (158.57 KB)
- torch.exe (1.29 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (78.34 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (81.34 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (858.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.16 MB)
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- TorchTorrent.exe (2.24 MB)
- TorchFlvPlayer.exe (316.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- TorchUpdate.exe (1.07 MB)
- TorchSetup.exe (17.00 MB)
- MSIExecWatcher.exe (103.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of Torch. For other Torch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Torch we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Torch from your PC:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppDaUserNamea\Local\Google\Chrome\User DaUserNamea\Profile 1\ExUserNameensions\kiplfnciaokpcennlkldkdaeaaomamof\22.214.171.1243_1\images\UserNameorch_32x32.png
- C:\Users\%user%\AppDaUserNamea\Local\Google\Chrome\User DaUserNamea\Profile 1\ExUserNameensions\kiplfnciaokpcennlkldkdaeaaomamof\126.96.36.1993_1\images\UserNameorch128.png
- C:\Users\%user%\AppDaUserNamea\Local\Google\Chrome\User DaUserNamea\Profile 1\ExUserNameensions\kiplfnciaokpcennlkldkdaeaaomamof\188.8.131.523_1\images\UserNameorch16.png
- C:\Users\%user%\AppDaUserNamea\Local\Google\Chrome\User DaUserNamea\Profile 1\ExUserNameensions\kiplfnciaokpcennlkldkdaeaaomamof\184.108.40.2063_1\images\UserNameorch32.png
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOUserName\Local SeUserNameUserNameings\SofUserNameware\MicrosofUserName\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppDaUserNamea\Local\UserNameorch\ApplicaUserNameion\UserNameorch.exe
A way to remove Torch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Torch is an application offered by the software company Torch Media Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Torch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Torch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Torch". If it exists on your system the Torch app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Torch in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Torch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Torch.
8. After uninstalling Torch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Torch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Torch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Torch by Torch Media Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Torch by Torch Media Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Torch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:27:44.370