A guide to uninstall TorGuard 4.1.3-HB from your PC
This page contains complete information on how to remove TorGuard 4.1.3-HB for Windows. The Windows release was developed by TorGuard
. Further information on TorGuard can be found here
. More details about the software TorGuard 4.1.3-HB can be seen at http://torguard.net/
. TorGuard 4.1.3-HB is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TorGuard folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for TorGuard 4.1.3-HB is C:\Program Files (x86)\TorGuard\uninstall.exe. TorGuard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 293.74 KB (300788 bytes) on disk.
TorGuard 4.1.3-HB installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.28 MB (4486940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- down.exe (155.14 KB)
- pre.exe (157.48 KB)
- TorGuard.exe (293.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (211.50 KB)
- up.exe (156.64 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.46 MB)
- openvpn.exe (667.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.00 KB)
- tapinstall64.exe (80.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.91 KB)
- java.exe (170.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (63.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (166.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.91 KB)
- klist.exe (14.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (46.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.3
of TorGuard 4.1.3-HB.
How to remove TorGuard 4.1.3-HB with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TorGuard 4.1.3-HB is a program offered by TorGuard. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove TorGuard 4.1.3-HB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TorGuard 4.1.3-HB or simply activate the Search field and type in "TorGuard 4.1.3-HB". The TorGuard 4.1.3-HB application will be found automatically. When you click TorGuard 4.1.3-HB in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TorGuard 4.1.3-HB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TorGuard 4.1.3-HB:
- The web site of the application is: http://torguard.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TorGuard\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TorGuard 4.1.3-HB.
8. After removing TorGuard 4.1.3-HB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TorGuard 4.1.3-HB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TorGuard 4.1.3-HB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TorGuard 4.1.3-HB:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TorGuard 4.1.3-HB by TorGuard from your PC, nor are we saying that TorGuard 4.1.3-HB by TorGuard is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TorGuard 4.1.3-HB in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 01:25:45.940