TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090)
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) from your PCVPNetworks LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on VPNetworks LLC. Please follow http://www.sparklabs.com/
if you want to read more on TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) on VPNetworks LLC's page. TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TorGuard.Viscosity folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) is C:\Program Files\TorGuard.Viscosity\unins000.exe. TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090)'s main file takes about 1.54 MB (1614112 bytes) and is called TorGuard.exe.
TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) contains of the executables below. They take 2.95 MB (3089001
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TorGuard.exe (1.54 MB)
- TorGuardService.exe (89.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- InstallViscosityDrivers.exe (15.28 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.78 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.78 KB)
The current page applies to TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) version 1.0.0
TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) is a program marketed by VPNetworks LLC. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) or simply activate the Search field and type in "TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090)". The TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) app will be found very quickly. After you select TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sparklabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TorGuard.Viscosity\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090).
8. After removing TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) by VPNetworks LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) by VPNetworks LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TorGuard 1.0.0 (1090) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 06:22:57.477