You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Topology Check for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Topology Check from your systemTopology Check
. Go over here
for more information on Topology Check. Topology Check is typically installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\00000000-1426933940-0000-0000-6CF0494E7541 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Topology Check by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\00000000-1426933940-0000-0000-6CF0494E7541\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 78.65 KB (80542 bytes).
Topology Check contains of the executables below. They take 78.65 KB (80542
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Topology Check version 188.8.131.52
Topology Check is an application released by the software company Topology Check. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Topology Check is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Topology Check from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Topology Check or simply activate the Search field and type in "Topology Check". The Topology Check program will be found automatically. After you select Topology Check in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Topology Check, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Topology Check.
8. After removing Topology Check, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Topology Check that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Topology Check with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Topology Check by Topology Check from your computer, we are not saying that Topology Check by Topology Check is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Topology Check supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-25 13:57:33.047