This page is about TopicTorch for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TopicTorch from your systemTopicTorch
. Check out here
where you can get more info on TopicTorch. Further information about TopicTorch can be found at http://topictorch.com/support
. TopicTorch is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TopicTorch folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. TopicTorch's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TopicTorch\TopicTorchuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 124.28 KB (127260 bytes) on disk and is titled TopicTorchUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of TopicTorch. They take an average of 897.06 KB (918588
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- TopicTorchUninstall.exe (124.28 KB)
- updateTopicTorch.exe (249.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
TopicTorch is an application marketed by the software company TopicTorch. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove TopicTorch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TopicTorch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TopicTorch or simply click the Search field and type in "TopicTorch". The TopicTorch app will be found very quickly. When you click TopicTorch in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TopicTorch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TopicTorch:
- The publisher is: http://topictorch.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TopicTorch\TopicTorchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TopicTorch.
8. After uninstalling TopicTorch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TopicTorch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TopicTorch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TopicTorch by TopicTorch from your computer, we are not saying that TopicTorch by TopicTorch is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TopicTorch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 16:16:43.750