This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Topckit_2012 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Topckit_2012 from your computerTopckit Technologies
. Further information on Topckit Technologies can be found here
. More information about Topckit_2012 can be found at http://www.Topckit.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Topckit directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Topckit_2012 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Topckit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Topckit_2012's primary file takes about 8.10 MB (8497152 bytes) and its name is Topckit_2012.exe.
The executables below are part of Topckit_2012. They take an average of 10.64 MB (11153569
bytes) on disk.
- Topckit_2012.exe (8.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- UpdatePro.exe (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Topckit_2012 version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Topckit_2012 versions please click below:
Topckit_2012 is a program by Topckit Technologies. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Topckit_2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Topckit_2012 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Topckit_2012 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Topckit_2012". If it is installed on your PC the Topckit_2012 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Topckit_2012 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Topckit_2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Topckit_2012:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Topckit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Topckit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Topckit_2012.
8. After uninstalling Topckit_2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Topckit_2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Topckit_2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Topckit_2012 by Topckit Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that Topckit_2012 by Topckit Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Topckit_2012 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 06:04:52.270