Topaz Studio 2
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Topaz Studio 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Topaz Studio 2 from your systemTopaz Labs
. Further information on Topaz Labs can be found here
. More info about the software Topaz Studio 2 can be seen at https://topazlabs.com/studio
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Topaz Studio 2 is C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio 2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Topaz Studio 2.exe and it has a size of 797.00 KB (816128 bytes).
Topaz Studio 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 20.44 MB (21436358
bytes) on disk:
- opengldec.exe (8.00 KB)
- Topaz Studio 2.exe (797.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (951.40 KB)
- UpdateManager.exe (18.73 MB)
This data is about Topaz Studio 2 version 2.0.10
only. Click on the links below for other Topaz Studio 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Topaz Studio 2 is a program by Topaz Labs. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Topaz Studio 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Topaz Studio 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Topaz Studio 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Topaz Studio 2". The Topaz Studio 2 application will be found automatically. After you select Topaz Studio 2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Topaz Studio 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Topaz Studio 2:
- The software company is: https://topazlabs.com/studio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Studio 2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Topaz Studio 2.
8. After uninstalling Topaz Studio 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Topaz Studio 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Topaz Studio 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Topaz Studio 2 by Topaz Labs from your PC, we are not saying that Topaz Studio 2 by Topaz Labs is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Topaz Studio 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 10:03:36.517