Topaz Glow 2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Topaz Glow 2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Topaz Glow 2 from your computerTopaz Labs, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Topaz Labs, LLC. Please open http://www.topazlabs.com
if you want to read more on Topaz Glow 2 on Topaz Labs, LLC's web page. Usually the Topaz Glow 2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Glow 2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Topaz Glow 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Glow 2\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named tlglow2.exe and occupies 743.50 KB (761344 bytes).
Topaz Glow 2 contains of the executables below. They take 1.11 MB (1159622
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (248.58 KB)
- tlglow2.exe (743.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (140.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Topaz Glow 2 version 2.0.01
only. Click on the links below for other Topaz Glow 2 versions:
Topaz Glow 2 is an application offered by Topaz Labs, LLC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Topaz Glow 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Topaz Glow 2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Topaz Glow 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Topaz Glow 2". If it exists on your system the Topaz Glow 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Topaz Glow 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Topaz Glow 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Topaz Glow 2:
- The software company is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Topaz Glow 2\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Topaz Glow 2.
8. After removing Topaz Glow 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Topaz Glow 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Topaz Glow 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Topaz Glow 2 by Topaz Labs, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Topaz Glow 2 by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Topaz Glow 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:50:12.220