TopTap Toolbar is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall TopTap Toolbar from your systemTopTap
. More information on TopTap can be seen here
. More information about the software TopTap Toolbar can be found at http://TopTap.OurToolbar.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\TopTap folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. TopTap Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TopTap\uninstall.exe toolbar. TopTap Toolbar's primary file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and its name is TopTapToolbarHelper.exe.
TopTap Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 244.36 KB (250224
bytes) on disk.
- TopTapToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- TopTapToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to TopTap Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
TopTap Toolbar is an application by the software company TopTap. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove TopTap Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TopTap Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TopTap Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "TopTap Toolbar". The TopTap Toolbar app will be found automatically. When you click TopTap Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TopTap Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TopTap Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://TopTap.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TopTap\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TopTap Toolbar.
8. After removing TopTap Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TopTap Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TopTap Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TopTap Toolbar by TopTap from your computer, we are not saying that TopTap Toolbar by TopTap is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TopTap Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 06:08:53.847