This web page is about TopShape-B2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall TopShape-B2 from your computerKeen Internet Technologies
. Take a look here
for more information on Keen Internet Technologies. TopShape-B2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TopShape-B2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove TopShape-B2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TopShape-B2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and occupies 259.85 KB (266088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TopShape-B2. They occupy about 259.85 KB (266088
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (259.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
TopShape-B2 is a program offered by the software company Keen Internet Technologies. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase TopShape-B2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TopShape-B2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TopShape-B2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TopShape-B2". If it is installed on your PC the TopShape-B2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TopShape-B2 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TopShape-B2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TopShape-B2.
8. After removing TopShape-B2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TopShape-B2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TopShape-B2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TopShape-B2 by Keen Internet Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that TopShape-B2 by Keen Internet Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TopShape-B2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-20 19:48:52.783