This web page is about TopOCR 3.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TopOCR 3.1 from your computerTopSoft, Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TopSoft, Ltd. More data about the program TopOCR 3.1 can be seen at http://www.topocr.com
. TopOCR 3.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TopOCR directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing TopOCR 3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TopOCR\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named topocr.exe and it has a size of 768.00 KB (786432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TopOCR 3.1. They take about 1.01 MB (1060092
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (192.00 KB)
- mp3enc.exe (27.50 KB)
- topocr.exe (768.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.75 KB)
The current page applies to TopOCR 3.1 version 3.1
TopOCR 3.1 is a program marketed by the software company TopSoft, Ltd. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall TopOCR 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TopOCR 3.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TopOCR 3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "TopOCR 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the TopOCR 3.1 program will be found automatically. After you click TopOCR 3.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TopOCR 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TopOCR 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.topocr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TopOCR\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TopOCR 3.1.
8. After uninstalling TopOCR 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TopOCR 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TopOCR 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TopOCR 3.1 by TopSoft, Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that TopOCR 3.1 by TopSoft, Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TopOCR 3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:38:45.920