This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Top Chef for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Top Chef from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. More details about the application Top Chef can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Top Chef application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TopChef directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Top Chef is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TopChef\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. TopChef-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.75 MB (3931248 bytes) on disk.
Top Chef installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.61 MB (6935256
bytes) on disk.
- TopChef-WT.exe (3.75 MB)
- TopChef.exe (2.32 MB)
- topchef-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
This info is about Top Chef version 220.127.116.11
Top Chef is an application marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Top Chef is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Top Chef from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Top Chef or simply click the Search field and type in "Top Chef". If it is installed on your PC the Top Chef program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Top Chef in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Top Chef, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Top Chef:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\TopChef\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Top Chef.
8. After uninstalling Top Chef, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Top Chef that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Top Chef using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Top Chef by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Top Chef by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Top Chef supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-08 19:10:02.873