You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ToonIt! for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ToonIt! from your systemDigital Anarchy, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Digital Anarchy, Inc.. Click on http://www.digitalanarchy.com
to get more data about ToonIt! on Digital Anarchy, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 Bit)\Plug-Ins folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove ToonIt! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 Bit)\Plug-Ins\Digital Anarchy\ToonIt 3.0.1\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ToonIt!'s main file takes around 46.84 KB (47961 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ToonIt!. They take about 46.84 KB (47961
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to ToonIt! version 3.0.1
only. You can find here a few links to other ToonIt! releases:
...click to view all...
ToonIt! is an application offered by Digital Anarchy, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ToonIt! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ToonIt! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ToonIt! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ToonIt!". If it exists on your system the ToonIt! application will be found automatically. When you select ToonIt! in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ToonIt!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ToonIt!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.digitalanarchy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64 Bit)\Plug-Ins\Digital Anarchy\ToonIt 3.0.1\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ToonIt!.
8. After uninstalling ToonIt!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ToonIt! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ToonIt! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToonIt! by Digital Anarchy, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ToonIt! by Digital Anarchy, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ToonIt! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 13:43:32.463