Toolwiz GameBoost FREE
Toolwiz GameBoost FREE is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Toolwiz GameBoost FREE from your PCToolwiz
. You can read more on Toolwiz or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toolwiz GameBoost FREE directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Toolwiz GameBoost FREE is C:\Program Files\Toolwiz GameBoost FREE\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1065752 bytes) on disk and is titled GameBoost.exe.
Toolwiz GameBoost FREE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.70 MB (1787446
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
This web page is about Toolwiz GameBoost FREE version 18.104.22.168
If you are manually uninstalling Toolwiz GameBoost FREE we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Toolwiz GameBoost FREE_is1
Toolwiz GameBoost FREE is an application marketed by the software company Toolwiz. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Toolwiz GameBoost FREE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Toolwiz GameBoost FREE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Toolwiz GameBoost FREE or simply click the Search field and type in "Toolwiz GameBoost FREE". If it is installed on your PC the Toolwiz GameBoost FREE program will be found automatically. After you click Toolwiz GameBoost FREE in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Toolwiz GameBoost FREE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Toolwiz GameBoost FREE.
8. After uninstalling Toolwiz GameBoost FREE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toolwiz GameBoost FREE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolwiz GameBoost FREE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Toolwiz GameBoost FREE by Toolwiz from your computer, we are not saying that Toolwiz GameBoost FREE by Toolwiz is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toolwiz GameBoost FREE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:19:22.640