Tools Update Platform
Tools Update Platform is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tools Update Platform from your PCBeijing Zhihuimen Techology co,.Ltd
. Check out here
for more details on Beijing Zhihuimen Techology co,.Ltd. Tools Update Platform is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ToolsUpdatePlatform directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ToolsUpdatePlatform\UpdatePlatform.exe Uninstall Force is the full command line if you want to remove Tools Update Platform. The application's main executable file has a size of 620.24 KB (635128 bytes) on disk and is titled UpdatePlatform.exe.
Tools Update Platform is composed of the following executables which take 1.98 MB (2071520
bytes) on disk:
- BrowserInfo.exe (292.24 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (798.24 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (312.24 KB)
- UpdatePlatform.exe (620.24 KB)
This web page is about Tools Update Platform version 22.214.171.12473
only. You can find below info on other versions of Tools Update Platform:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Tools Update Platform.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Tools Update Platform is a program marketed by the software company Beijing Zhihuimen Techology co,.Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Tools Update Platform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Tools Update Platform from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tools Update Platform or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tools Update Platform". If it exists on your system the Tools Update Platform program will be found very quickly. After you click Tools Update Platform in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Tools Update Platform, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tools Update Platform.
8. After removing Tools Update Platform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tools Update Platform that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tools Update Platform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tools Update Platform by Beijing Zhihuimen Techology co,.Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Tools Update Platform by Beijing Zhihuimen Techology co,.Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tools Update Platform in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:07:31.623