Tools Assist is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tools Assist from your computerJinju Wang
. Open here
for more details on Jinju Wang. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolsAssist\18.104.22.168 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Tools Assist is C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolsAssist\22.214.171.124\InstallUtil.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 433.12 KB (443512 bytes) on disk and is labeled tools_assist.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Tools Assist. They take 1.42 MB (1487840
bytes) on disk.
- 7zr.exe (331.62 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (365.12 KB)
- InstallUtil.exe (323.12 KB)
- tools_assist.exe (433.12 KB)
The current page applies to Tools Assist version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Tools Assist versions please click below:
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Tools Assist from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by Tools Assist when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ToolsAssist\188.8.131.52\tools_assist.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Tools Assist is an application released by the software company Jinju Wang. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tools Assist is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Tools Assist from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tools Assist or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tools Assist". If it is installed on your PC the Tools Assist app will be found automatically. After you click Tools Assist in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tools Assist, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tools Assist.
8. After removing Tools Assist, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tools Assist which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tools Assist using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tools Assist by Jinju Wang from your PC, we are not saying that Tools Assist by Jinju Wang is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tools Assist supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:43:37.887