You can find below details on how to uninstall Toolbox for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Toolbox from your PCVolvo IT
. Further information on Volvo IT can be found here
. Usually the Toolbox application is found in the C:\Program Files\VCADS Pro\Toolbox\uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Toolbox is C:\Program Files\VCADS Pro\Toolbox\uninstall\ToolboxUninstaller.exe /S. ToolboxUninstaller.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 182.18 KB (186552 bytes) on disk.
Toolbox is composed of the following executables which take 182.18 KB (186552
bytes) on disk:
- ToolboxUninstaller.EXE (182.18 KB)
This web page is about Toolbox version 2.03.50.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Toolbox releases:
Toolbox is an application offered by the software company Volvo IT. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Toolbox from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Toolbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolbox". The Toolbox application will be found automatically. When you click Toolbox in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Toolbox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toolbox.
8. After removing Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Toolbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toolbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Toolbox by Volvo IT from your PC, we are not saying that Toolbox by Volvo IT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Toolbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:19:56.813