This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Toolbar Blocker for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Toolbar Blocker from your systemOptimal Software s.r.o.
. Additional info about Optimal Software s.r.o. can be seen here
. You can read more about on Toolbar Blocker at http://www.toolbarblocker.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Blocker directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Toolbar Blocker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Blocker\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ToolbarBlocker.exe is the Toolbar Blocker's primary executable file and it takes about 895.79 KB (917288 bytes) on disk.
Toolbar Blocker is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.98 MB (2079312
bytes) on disk:
- ToolbarBlocker.exe (895.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
This page is about Toolbar Blocker version 126.96.36.199
Toolbar Blocker is an application offered by Optimal Software s.r.o.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Toolbar Blocker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Toolbar Blocker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Toolbar Blocker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Toolbar Blocker". If it is installed on your PC the Toolbar Blocker application will be found very quickly. After you select Toolbar Blocker in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Toolbar Blocker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toolbar Blocker:
- The publisher is: http://www.toolbarblocker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toolbar Blocker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Toolbar Blocker.
8. After uninstalling Toolbar Blocker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Toolbar Blocker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Toolbar Blocker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Toolbar Blocker by Optimal Software s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that Toolbar Blocker by Optimal Software s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Toolbar Blocker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 09:50:30.843