ToolBook Neuron is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ToolBook Neuron from your systemSumTotal Systems, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on SumTotal Systems, Inc.. Click on http://www.sumtotalsystems.com
to get more info about ToolBook Neuron on SumTotal Systems, Inc.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Click2learn folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ToolBook Neuron. The application's main executable file is called tbload.exe and occupies 89.50 KB (91648 bytes).
ToolBook Neuron installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 795.91 KB (815008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TB89MAIN.exe (23.00 KB)
- TB89NET.EXE (65.63 KB)
- TB89RTM.EXE (468.31 KB)
- TB89RUN.EXE (65.00 KB)
- tbload.exe (89.50 KB)
- WINSOX.EXE (84.47 KB)
This info is about ToolBook Neuron version 2004
only. You can find below info on other versions of ToolBook Neuron:
If you're planning to uninstall ToolBook Neuron you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ToolBook Neuron:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove ToolBook Neuron:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\Common Files\Click2leUserNamern
- C:\ProgrUserNamemDUserNametUserName\Microsoft\Windows\StUserNamert Menu\ProgrUserNamems\ToolBook\Neuron 2004
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\Common Files\Click2leUserNamern\Neuron\CONFIRM.REG
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\Common Files\Click2leUserNamern\Neuron\NEURON.CNT
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\Common Files\Click2leUserNamern\Neuron\NEURON.HLP
- C:\ProgrUserNamem Files (x86)\Common Files\Click2leUserNamern\Neuron\NEURON.OCX
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCUserNameL_MUserNameCHINE\SoftwUserNamere\Click2leUserNamern\ToolBook Neuron
ToolBook Neuron is a program marketed by SumTotal Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove ToolBook Neuron is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ToolBook Neuron using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ToolBook Neuron or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ToolBook Neuron". If it is installed on your PC the ToolBook Neuron program will be found automatically. When you click ToolBook Neuron in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ToolBook Neuron, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToolBook Neuron:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sumtotalsystems.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ToolBook Neuron.
8. After removing ToolBook Neuron, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ToolBook Neuron that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ToolBook Neuron using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ToolBook Neuron by SumTotal Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ToolBook Neuron by SumTotal Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ToolBook Neuron supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 19:22:29.113