This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tool4Cool 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Tool4Cool 1.0 from your systemDanfoss
. You can read more on Danfoss or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Tool4Cool 1.0 at http://www.danfoss.com
. Tool4Cool 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Danfoss\Tool4Cool LabEdition directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Tool4Cool 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Archivos de programa\Danfoss\Tool4Cool LabEdition\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Tool4Cool 1.0's primary file takes around 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and its name is Tool4CoolComSelector.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Tool4Cool 1.0. They occupy about 2.65 MB (2776146
bytes) on disk.
- Tool4CoolComSelector.exe (38.50 KB)
- Tool4Lab.exe (60.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.08 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (893.50 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,016.00 KB)
This page is about Tool4Cool 1.0 version 41.0
Tool4Cool 1.0 is a program by the software company Danfoss. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Tool4Cool 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tool4Cool 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tool4Cool 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tool4Cool 1.0". The Tool4Cool 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Tool4Cool 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tool4Cool 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tool4Cool 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.danfoss.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\Danfoss\Tool4Cool LabEdition\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tool4Cool 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Tool4Cool 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tool4Cool 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tool4Cool 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Tool4Cool 1.0 by Danfoss from your PC, we are not saying that Tool4Cool 1.0 by Danfoss is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tool4Cool 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-24 14:41:15.740