This web page contains complete information on how to remove ToneMaker 1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ToneMaker 1 from your systemBloody
. More info about Bloody can be read here
. Click on http://www.bloody.tw/
to get more information about ToneMaker 1 on Bloody's website. You can remove ToneMaker 1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\BloodyToneMaker\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Bloody ToneMaker1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.52 MB (7887872 bytes) on disk.
ToneMaker 1 is composed of the following executables which take 18.22 MB (19103751
bytes) on disk:
- Bloody ToneMaker1.exe (7.52 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- SetupDevcon32.exe (33.00 KB)
- SetupDevcon64.exe (38.00 KB)
- CM_LibraryIO.exe (10.39 MB)
The current page applies to ToneMaker 1 version 14.01.0003
alone. You can find below a few links to other ToneMaker 1 versions:
ToneMaker 1 is an application marketed by the software company Bloody. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ToneMaker 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ToneMaker 1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ToneMaker 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ToneMaker 1". If it exists on your system the ToneMaker 1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ToneMaker 1 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ToneMaker 1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ToneMaker 1:
- The publisher is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\BloodyToneMaker\Setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ToneMaker 1.
8. After removing ToneMaker 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ToneMaker 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ToneMaker 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ToneMaker 1 by Bloody from your PC, we are not saying that ToneMaker 1 by Bloody is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ToneMaker 1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:56:00.560