Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0
Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 from your PCHDRsoft Sarl
. More info about HDRsoft Sarl can be read here
. Click on http://www.hdrsoft.com/
to get more details about Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 on HDRsoft Sarl's website. Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Plugins\Photomatix directory, depending on the user's decision. Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Plugins\Photomatix\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 679.61 KB (695925 bytes) on disk.
Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 679.61 KB (695925
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 version 2.0
Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 is a program released by the software company HDRsoft Sarl. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hdrsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS5\Plug-ins\Plugins\Photomatix\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0.
8. After removing Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 by HDRsoft Sarl from your computer, we are not saying that Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 by HDRsoft Sarl is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tone Mapping Plug-In 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:22:22.550