You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Tomb Raider for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Tomb Raider from your computerR.G. Origami
. More information about R.G. Origami can be seen here
. Usually the Tomb Raider application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tomb Raider. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.57 MB (19474944 bytes) on disk and is called TombRaider.exe.
Tomb Raider is comprised of the following executables which occupy 19.68 MB (20635422
bytes) on disk:
- TombRaider.exe (18.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (936.28 KB)
- The Final Hours of Tomb Raider.exe (139.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Tomb Raider.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Tomb Raider (USA) (v1.6) (Track 01).lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Tomb Raider (USA) (v1.6).lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Tomb Raider II - Starring Lara Croft (USA) (v1.3).lnk
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Tomb Raider [Repack] [R.G. Origami].torrent
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\Tomb Raider 2013 GOTY Edition v1.01.748.0 [BR-Repacks].ISO.torrent
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tomb Raider_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\Games\Tomb Raider [Repack] [R.G. Origami]\Tomb Raider\Final Hours of Tomb Raider\The Final Hours of Tomb Raider.exe
Tomb Raider is a program by the software company R.G. Origami. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Tomb Raider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Tomb Raider from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tomb Raider or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider". The Tomb Raider app will be found very quickly. After you select Tomb Raider in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tomb Raider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tomb Raider.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tomb Raider with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider by R.G. Origami from your PC, we are not saying that Tomb Raider by R.G. Origami is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tomb Raider supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 18:28:10.850