Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo
This page contains complete information on how to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo from your PCCrystal Dynamics
. Open here
where you can read more on Crystal Dynamics. More information about Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo can be found at http://www.tombraider.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Underworld Demo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo. DXSETUP.exe is the Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo's primary executable file and it takes close to 491.35 KB (503144 bytes) on disk.
Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.54 MB (12104024
bytes) on disk.
- tru.exe (11.06 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (491.35 KB)
Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo is a program offered by Crystal Dynamics. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo". If it is installed on your PC the Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.tombraider.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo by Crystal Dynamics from your PC, nor are we saying that Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo by Crystal Dynamics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 15:48:38.190