Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation from your computerCore Design
. Go over here
for more information on Core Design. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (IV) The Last Revelation directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 772.00 KB (790528 bytes) on disk and is named tomb4.exe.
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is composed of the following executables which occupy 772.00 KB (790528
bytes) on disk:
If you are manually uninstalling Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 224980
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is a program by Core Design. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation". If it exists on your system the Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.
8. After removing Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation by Core Design from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation by Core Design is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:25:57.977