Tomb Raider Mod Launcher
Tomb Raider Mod Launcher is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Tomb Raider Mod Launcher from your PCJack's Mini Network
. More information on Jack's Mini Network can be seen here
. Usually the Tomb Raider Mod Launcher application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Jack's Mini Network\Tomb Raider Mod Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Jack's Mini Network\Tomb Raider Mod Launcher\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tomb Raider Mod Launcher. The application's main executable file is labeled Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 445.00 KB (455680 bytes).
Tomb Raider Mod Launcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 629.10 KB (644194
bytes) on disk.
- Launcher.exe (445.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.8
of Tomb Raider Mod Launcher. You can find below a few links to other Tomb Raider Mod Launcher releases:
Tomb Raider Mod Launcher is an application marketed by the software company Jack's Mini Network. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Tomb Raider Mod Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tomb Raider Mod Launcher from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tomb Raider Mod Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider Mod Launcher". The Tomb Raider Mod Launcher app will be found very quickly. After you click Tomb Raider Mod Launcher in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tomb Raider Mod Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tomb Raider Mod Launcher.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider Mod Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider Mod Launcher that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider Mod Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider Mod Launcher by Jack's Mini Network from your PC, we are not saying that Tomb Raider Mod Launcher by Jack's Mini Network is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomb Raider Mod Launcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 15:04:59.057