Tomb Raider: Legend
This page is about Tomb Raider: Legend for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend from your PCCrystal Dynamics
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Crystal Dynamics. More details about the app Tomb Raider: Legend can be seen at http://www.crystald.com/
. Tomb Raider: Legend is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Tomb Raider: Legend's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1233408 bytes) and is named testapp.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Tomb Raider: Legend. They take about 14.22 MB (14905856
bytes) on disk.
- testapp.exe (1.18 MB)
- trl.exe (13.04 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Tomb Raider: Legend we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Legend is an application by the software company Crystal Dynamics. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Tomb Raider: Legend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tomb Raider: Legend from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider: Legend or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider: Legend". If it exists on your system the Tomb Raider: Legend app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Tomb Raider: Legend in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tomb Raider: Legend, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider: Legend:
- The software company is: http://www.crystald.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend.
8. After removing Tomb Raider: Legend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: Legend which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: Legend using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend by Crystal Dynamics from your computer, nor are we saying that Tomb Raider: Legend by Crystal Dynamics is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:17:27.753