Tomb Raider: Legend
This page is about Tomb Raider: Legend for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend from your computerCrystal Dynamics
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Crystal Dynamics. More details about the app Tomb Raider: Legend can be seen at http://www.crystald.com/
. Tomb Raider: Legend is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Tomb Raider: Legend's main file takes around 1.18 MB (1233408 bytes) and is named testapp.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Tomb Raider: Legend. They take about 14.22 MB (14905856
bytes) on disk.
- testapp.exe (1.18 MB)
- trl.exe (13.04 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Tomb Raider: Legend we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Tomb Raider: Legend's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend\binkw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend\installscript.vdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend\nvidia.bik
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend\readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend\testapp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider Legend\tr7.pdb
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider: Legend
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 7000
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Legend is an application released by Crystal Dynamics. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Tomb Raider: Legend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tomb Raider: Legend using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider: Legend or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider: Legend". If it exists on your system the Tomb Raider: Legend application will be found very quickly. After you click Tomb Raider: Legend in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tomb Raider: Legend, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider: Legend:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystald.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend.
8. After removing Tomb Raider: Legend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider: Legend which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider: Legend using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend by Crystal Dynamics from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider: Legend by Crystal Dynamics is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tomb Raider: Legend supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:17:27.753