Tomb Raider I
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tomb Raider I for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tomb Raider I from your computerCore Design
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Core Design. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider (I) folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Tomb Raider I's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 853.26 KB (873739 bytes) on disk and is labeled tomb.exe.
Tomb Raider I contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.80 MB (9224502
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dosbox.exe (6.51 MB)
- gogwrap.exe (267.01 KB)
- DOS4GW.EXE (259.18 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (209.26 KB)
- tomb.exe (853.26 KB)
- TOMBno3Dfx.EXE (750.60 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Tomb Raider I.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 224960
Tomb Raider I is an application by Core Design. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Tomb Raider I is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tomb Raider I from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Tomb Raider I or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider I". If it is installed on your PC the Tomb Raider I application will be found automatically. After you click Tomb Raider I in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Tomb Raider I, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tomb Raider I.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider I, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider I that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider I with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider I by Core Design from your PC, we are not saying that Tomb Raider I by Core Design is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Tomb Raider I supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:32:38.640