Tomb Raider is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Tomb Raider from your PCAudioslave
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Audioslave. Usually the Tomb Raider program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider - Game of the Year Edition directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider - Game of the Year Edition\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider's primary file takes about 18.57 MB (19474944 bytes) and its name is game.exe.
Tomb Raider contains of the executables below. They take 19.79 MB (20755276
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (18.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (964.99 KB)
- directx.exe (285.34 KB)
If planning to uninstall Tomb Raider you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Tomb Raider\game.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Games\Tomb Raider\game.exe.FriendlyAppName
Tomb Raider is a program marketed by the software company Audioslave. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Tomb Raider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tomb Raider using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider or simply click the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider". The Tomb Raider app will be found very quickly. When you click Tomb Raider in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Tomb Raider, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomb Raider.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tomb Raider with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Tomb Raider by Audioslave from your computer, we are not saying that Tomb Raider by Audioslave is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tomb Raider in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-12 11:50:42.950