This page contains complete information on how to remove Tomb Raider for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Tomb Raider from your PCNewgame
. Further information on Newgame can be found here
. Usually the Tomb Raider program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Newgame\Tomb Raider directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Tomb Raider is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Newgame\Tomb Raider\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Newgame\Tomb Raider\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TombRaider.exe is the Tomb Raider's main executable file and it occupies about 18.45 MB (19348992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Tomb Raider. They occupy 20.23 MB (21208920
bytes) on disk.
- TombRaider.exe (18.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Tomb Raider version 1.0
Tomb Raider is an application by Newgame. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Tomb Raider is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tomb Raider from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider". The Tomb Raider program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tomb Raider in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Tomb Raider, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tomb Raider.
8. After removing Tomb Raider, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tomb Raider by Newgame from your PC, nor are we saying that Tomb Raider by Newgame is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tomb Raider supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 15:37:39.273