Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå from your computerR.G. ReCoding by Donald Dark
. Go over here
for more information on R.G. ReCoding by Donald Dark. Please follow http://www.rustorka.com
if you want to read more on Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå on R.G. ReCoding by Donald Dark's website. Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called tra.exe and it has a size of 4.58 MB (4804608 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå. They occupy 5.43 MB (5690864
bytes) on disk.
- tra.exe (4.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (865.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå.
Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå is a program released by R.G. ReCoding by Donald Dark. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå". If it exists on your system the Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå:
- The publisher is: http://www.rustorka.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå.
8. After removing Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå by R.G. ReCoding by Donald Dark from your PC, we are not saying that Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå by R.G. ReCoding by Donald Dark is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tomb Raider Žįčėåéķīå čēäąķčå supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 23:52:40.667