Tomb Raider - Anniversary
You can find below details on how to uninstall Tomb Raider - Anniversary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tomb Raider - Anniversary from your systemR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. More information about Tomb Raider - Anniversary can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. Tomb Raider - Anniversary is commonly set up in the C:\sw\tomb rider\Tomb Raider - Anniversary directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomb Raider - Anniversary\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tomb Raider - Anniversary. The application's main executable file has a size of 906.86 KB (928625 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Tomb Raider - Anniversary. They take 906.86 KB (928625
bytes) on disk.
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Tomb Raider - Anniversary from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Tomb Raider - Anniversary:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomb Raider - Anniversary
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomb Raider - Anniversary\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomb Raider - Anniversary\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tomb Raider - Anniversary_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Tomb Raider - Anniversary is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Tomb Raider - Anniversary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Tomb Raider - Anniversary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tomb Raider - Anniversary or simply click the Search field and type in "Tomb Raider - Anniversary". If it is installed on your PC the Tomb Raider - Anniversary application will be found automatically. After you click Tomb Raider - Anniversary in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tomb Raider - Anniversary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tomb Raider - Anniversary:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Tomb Raider - Anniversary\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tomb Raider - Anniversary.
8. After uninstalling Tomb Raider - Anniversary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tomb Raider - Anniversary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tomb Raider - Anniversary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tomb Raider - Anniversary by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, nor are we saying that Tomb Raider - Anniversary by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tomb Raider - Anniversary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:33:26.163