Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta
This web page is about Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta from your PCMassive Entertainment
. More information about Massive Entertainment can be found here
. Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta is usually set up in the C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and occupies 2.94 MB (3077712 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta. They take about 17.13 MB (17963544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.94 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.25 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.08 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 414460
Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta is a program marketed by the software company Massive Entertainment. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta". If it is installed on your PC the Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta application will be found automatically. When you select Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta.
8. After removing Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta by Massive Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta by Massive Entertainment is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tom Clancy's The Division - Beta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:07:11.680