Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege from your PCUbisoft Montreal
. More information on Ubisoft Montreal can be found here
. More information about Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege can be found at http://rainbow6.ubi.com/
. Usually the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege program is found in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. The application's main executable file is called Steam.exe and it has a size of 2.93 MB (3074128 bytes).
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege contains of the executables below. They take 16.95 MB (17774040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.93 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.25 MB)
- steamservice.exe (815.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.86 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 359550
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is an application released by the software company Ubisoft Montreal. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege". If it exists on your system the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege:
- The web site of the program is: http://rainbow6.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
8. After removing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege by Ubisoft Montreal from your computer, we are not saying that Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege by Ubisoft Montreal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:27:16.713