Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X from your PCtakinbazinama, Inc.
. More information on takinbazinama, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X at http://www.takinbazinama.com/
. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TBN&M\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TBN&M\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.44 MB (10949904 bytes) on disk and is named HAWX.exe.
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.40 MB (12999721
bytes) on disk.
- HAWX.exe (10.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (685.77 KB)
- detectionui_r.exe (116.00 KB)
- gu.exe (600.00 KB)
- gu.exe (600.00 KB)
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is an application released by takinbazinama, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X". The Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X:
- The publisher is: http://www.takinbazinama.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TBN&M\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
8. After uninstalling Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X by takinbazinama, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X by takinbazinama, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-12 16:47:03.430