Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X from your PCUbisoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft, Inc.. More data about the software Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X can be seen at http://www.Ubisoft.com/
. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. gu.exe is the Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X's primary executable file and it takes around 600.00 KB (614400 bytes) on disk.
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X contains of the executables below. They take 13.67 MB (14331780
bytes) on disk.
- gu.exe (600.00 KB)
- HAWX.exe (10.45 MB)
- unins001.exe (689.28 KB)
- detectionui_r.exe (116.00 KB)
- gu.exe (600.00 KB)
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is a program released by the software company Ubisoft, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X". The Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X:
- The publisher is: http://www.Ubisoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
8. After uninstalling Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X by Ubisoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X by Ubisoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 03:26:06.510