Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2
This page is about Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 from your systemMANTAV Softlabs
. You can read more on MANTAV Softlabs or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 can be found at http://mantav-softlabs.blogspot.com/
. Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Tolak Nyamuk directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Tolak Nyamuk\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2. Tolak Nyamuk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 79.50 KB (81408 bytes) on disk.
Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 773.28 KB (791834
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- Tolak Nyamuk.exe (79.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 is an application offered by MANTAV Softlabs. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2". If it exists on your system the Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://mantav-softlabs.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tolak Nyamuk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2.
8. After removing Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 by MANTAV Softlabs from your PC, we are not saying that Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 by MANTAV Softlabs is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tolak Nyamuk 1.0.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 05:06:54.963