ToggleMark is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ToggleMark from your systemToggleMark
. You can read more on ToggleMark or check for application updates here
. More details about ToggleMark can be found at http://togglemark.net/support
. ToggleMark is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToggleMark directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove ToggleMark by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ToggleMark\ToggleMarkuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 235.80 KB (241463 bytes) on disk and is named ToggleMarkUninstall.exe.
ToggleMark installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 759.30 KB (777527
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ToggleMarkUninstall.exe (235.80 KB)
This page is about ToggleMark version 2014.08.07.004959
alone. You can find here a few links to other ToggleMark releases:
...click to view all...
ToggleMark is a program offered by the software company ToggleMark. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase ToggleMark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ToggleMark with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ToggleMark or simply activate the Search field and type in "ToggleMark". If it is installed on your PC the ToggleMark app will be found very quickly. When you click ToggleMark in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ToggleMark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ToggleMark:
- The publisher is: http://togglemark.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToggleMark\ToggleMarkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ToggleMark.
8. After uninstalling ToggleMark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ToggleMark that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ToggleMark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ToggleMark by ToggleMark from your PC, nor are we saying that ToggleMark by ToggleMark is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ToggleMark supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:30:51.477