This web page is about Toggle toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Toggle toolbar from your PCToggle
. More info about Toggle can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toggle\toggle\22.214.171.124 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Toggle\toggle\126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Toggle toolbar . togglesrv.exe is the Toggle toolbar 's main executable file and it occupies circa 385.90 KB (395160 bytes) on disk.
Toggle toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 592.50 KB (606715
bytes) on disk:
- togglesrv.exe (385.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (206.60 KB)
The current page applies to Toggle toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Toggle toolbar versions please click below:
Toggle toolbar is a program offered by Toggle. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Toggle toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Toggle toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toggle toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toggle toolbar ". If it exists on your system the Toggle toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Toggle toolbar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Toggle toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Toggle toolbar .
8. After uninstalling Toggle toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Toggle toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toggle toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toggle toolbar by Toggle from your PC, we are not saying that Toggle toolbar by Toggle is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Toggle toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 20:05:17.723