Toblo 1.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Toblo 1.1 from your systemTeam Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology
. Further information on Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology can be found here
. More information about the app Toblo 1.1 can be found at http://www.toblo.info
. Usually the Toblo 1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toblo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Toblo\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Toblo 1.1. The application's main executable file occupies 1.55 MB (1622016 bytes) on disk and is labeled Toblo 1.1.exe.
The executables below are part of Toblo 1.1. They take about 1.62 MB (1696321
bytes) on disk.
- Toblo 1.1.exe (1.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Toblo 1.1 version 1.1
Toblo 1.1 is a program released by the software company Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Toblo 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Toblo 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Toblo 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Toblo 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Toblo 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Toblo 1.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Toblo 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toblo 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.toblo.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toblo\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toblo 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Toblo 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toblo 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toblo 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toblo 1.1 by Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Toblo 1.1 by Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Toblo 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 00:23:45.220