Toblo 1.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Toblo 1.1 from your systemTeam Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology
. Further information on Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology can be found here
. More information about the app Toblo 1.1 can be found at http://www.toblo.info
. Usually the Toblo 1.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toblo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Toblo\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Toblo 1.1. The application's main executable file occupies 1.55 MB (1622016 bytes) on disk and is labeled Toblo 1.1.exe.
The executables below are part of Toblo 1.1. They take about 1.62 MB (1696321
bytes) on disk.
- Toblo 1.1.exe (1.55 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (72.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Toblo 1.1 version 1.1
Toblo 1.1 is a program released by the software company Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Toblo 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Toblo 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Toblo 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Toblo 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Toblo 1.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Toblo 1.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Toblo 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toblo 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.toblo.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Toblo\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Toblo 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Toblo 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Toblo 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Toblo 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toblo 1.1 by Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Toblo 1.1 by Team Grinding Elephants - DigiPen Institute of Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Toblo 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-10 00:23:45.220