This web page is about Toastify for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Toastify from your computerJesper Palm, Oren Nachman, Alessandro Attard Barbini
. Go over here
for more details on Jesper Palm, Oren Nachman, Alessandro Attard Barbini. More details about Toastify can be seen at https://aleab.github.io/toastify/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Toastify directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Toastify is C:\Program Files\Toastify\uninst.exe. Toastify.exe is the Toastify's primary executable file and it occupies about 732.00 KB (749568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Toastify. They take about 784.81 KB (803643
bytes) on disk.
- Toastify.exe (732.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.81 KB)
This info is about Toastify version 1.10.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Toastify versions:
Toastify is an application released by the software company Jesper Palm, Oren Nachman, Alessandro Attard Barbini. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Toastify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Toastify with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Toastify or simply click the Search field and type in "Toastify". If it is installed on your PC the Toastify application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Toastify in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Toastify, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Toastify:
- The web site of the program is: https://aleab.github.io/toastify/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toastify\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Toastify.
8. After removing Toastify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Toastify which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Toastify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Toastify by Jesper Palm, Oren Nachman, Alessandro Attard Barbini from your PC, we are not saying that Toastify by Jesper Palm, Oren Nachman, Alessandro Attard Barbini is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Toastify in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 15:20:17.203